Barrow Parish Council holds at least six full council meetings each year.
Copies of the agenda are published on this website, on the noticeboard at Trafford Gardens and in the Bay Horse pub.
Residents are very welcome to attend and a section of each meeting is set aside for residents to raise issues that they would like the parish council to help with. If you would like to raise an issue, then please contact the Clerk by phone or email.
Meetings take place at 7pm at Barrow Primary School and future meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Monday 19th November 2018 – Parish Council Meeting
- Monday 21st January 2019 – Parish Council Meeting
- Monday 25th March 2019 – Parish Council Meeting
- Monday 13th May 2019 – Annual Parish Meeting, followed by Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
- Monday 8th July 2019 – Parish Council Meeting